123.hp.com - How to Troubleshoot HP Wireless Printer Problems?
Original Post: Mon 5/3/2021 at 10:04 PM
Facing issues with your HP wireless printer and don’t know what to do? Start with the below things to fix your wireless printer problem.
- Start with checking the basics. This includes making sure that your printer, computer, and router are on and working properly. Also, check the printer is connected to the router properly. Both your printer and computer should be connected to the same WiFi for the wireless connection to work.
- Next, set your HP printer as default on your PC to avoid any issues.
- Restart your printer, computer, and router as well. Leave the printer and the router off for 5 minutes and then start it again.
- Run the Windows built-in troubleshooter to fix printing issues.
- Disable VPN if connected.
- Update the printer drivers. If that doesn’t work, uninstall and reinstall the drivers from the 123.hp.com Setup page.
- Clear the printing queue and rest the printer spooler.
- Restart your printer and check the connection now.
151 words - excluding quoted text